How long does Magic Cook stay warm?
- After reaching the maximum temperature the Magic Cook will stay warm for up to 30 minutes to an hour.
What type of food can I warm up?
- The Magic Cook can cook pasta, soup, hot dogs, dehydrated food and more.
- Depending on what you cook, Magic Cook will cook your food or reheat your left over meal within 5-20 minutes and keep your food warm for up to 30 minutes to an hour.
Do I have to use water to activate the heat pack?
- The magic cook heat packs can be activated by any type of liquid. Such as water, melting snow.
How long can I store the heat packs for?
- Our heat packs have a shelf life of up to 5 years.
Are the heat packs toxic?
- No. Magic Cook heat packs are odorless and non-toxic.
Will Magic Cook heat packs work with any other containers?
- No, Magic Cook heat packs are designed only to be used with our Magic Cook Lunch Box and Magic Cook Cup.
Will high heat causes the container to crack?
- No, Magic Cook Containers are made of double wall, high heat resistance food grade materials. The stainless steel cooker is made of high heat resistance food grade materials.
Where can I buy more heat packs?
- Additional heat packs can be purchased at www.magiccook.net.
- TBA, Major retailers coming soon.
Can I use Magic Cook indoors?
- No ,Magic Cook Products are designed for the use of outdoor
Can I drink the water that I used to activate the heat pack?
- No, Although the heat packs are non-toxic, you should not consume the contents within the activated heat packs.
Can the heat packs be reused after it is activated?
- No, the heat packs are for 1 time use. However the heat packs can generate heat for up to 20 min. Therefore, you may reheat or cook other meals within the same heat pack.
- *Caution, due to high heat it is recommended not to open and remove the stainless steel cooker while the heat pack is active. Magic cook containers are not regular lunch box or water bottle so please handle them as if they were pots or pans.
What to do after the heat packs are done cooking?
- Simply remove from the container and dispense as household trash.
Can it be used on air flight ?
- No, not approve use by FAA
Why is Magic Cook Multi-functional?
- Besides having the ability to heat and cook. Magic Cook also serves as a cooler. By placing ice cubes or ice packs on the bottom container. This will ensured that your salads or sandwiches will remain fresh without the contact of melted ice. *Cold storage varies depending on room/outside temperatures.